Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dennis the Menace ain't got nuthin' on Glory!

Let me fill y'all in on the most recent antics of Glory, our Elf on a Shelf...


We woke one morning to her playing in the girls makeup and hair bows...


This morning, she was hanging from the chandilier in the dining room...


Yesterday, she got out games to play and colored in Cassidy's new coloring book. It seems she found a picture of two elves that reminded her of some she must work with back at Santa's Workshop...


And lastly, there's the morning she'd been into our crafting stuff and was making a fuse bead puppy dog.

Ahh, the girls are having a blast with Glory but I'm just counting down the days til Santa picks her up and takes her home so I can get a year of peace and quiet....
Wait, I still have my two kids, three if you count Jim, so I guess the dream of peace and quiet will be just that, a dream.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment